Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
As a Team Member at Tim Hortons, your top priority is guest satisfaction!
Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
For high performing Team Members, there may be growth opportunities as a Trainer, Supervisor and other leadership positions. We'd love to learn about you - apply today!
Why work for us?
- Amazing TEAM!
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Horton’s Scholarship Program
- Community involvement
- Health and Dental benefits offered to Qualifying employees
- Amazing growth opportunities!
- And more...
- Customer service background preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous experience in Quick Service an asset
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.