Public Works Superintendent
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
The Township of Armstrong is seeking a motivated and dependable individual to lead the Public Works Department in a fast-paced environment, committed to providing our community with exceptional service.
The Public Works Superintendent (PWS) is a member of the Senior Management Team. The PWS is responsible for operational oversight of all human, physical and financial resources of the Public Works Department. The PWS provides strategic and operational advice to Council on all Public Works matters and also works in the field carrying out supervision, patrols, inspections, operates equipment and collaborates with the Overall Responsible Operator (ORO) for the delivery of water and sewer services.
· Grade 12 education or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years municipal (or related) progressive experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
· The Township may consider a different combination of education and experience where appropriate.
· Class DZ License
· Wastewater Operator Class 1 Treatment and Collection
· Drinking Water Operator Certificate Level 1 for Treatment and Distribution
The Township of Armstrong offers a comprehensive benefits package and is a participating member of OMERS Pension.
The complete job description (under review) can be found at https://www.armstrongtownship.com or contact the undersigned for more information.
Township of Armstrong
35 Tenth Street
Earlton, ON P0J 1E0
Attn: Amy Vickery-Menard, Clerk-Treasurer
Thank you for your interest in the above positions, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted for an interview.