Public Works Labourer - Township of Armstrong, Earlton, ON
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
As a Public Works Labourer, the successful candidate will work under the supervision of
the Public Works Superintendent Monday to Friday (40 hours/week).
General maintenance, Park maintenance, Cemetery maintenance, grass cutting, other
related duties as required.
Qualification individuals should be able to:
1) Operate small tools and equipment (lawnmowers, weed eaters, power tools, etc.)
2) Work independently or in a team
3) Perform physical work in an outdoor environment
4) Communicate effectively with employees and the general public
5) And have successfully completed Secondary school Grade 10 or equivalent
6) Valid Class G Driver’s Licence would be an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, April 16, 2021, to:
Township of Armstrong
35 Tenth Street
Earlton, ON P0J 1E0
Attn: Melissa Cliche
Thank you for your interest in the above positions, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted for an interview.