MTO Contract Administrator
Contractuel • Temiskaming Shores Région
EXP is currently seeking an experienced Contract
Administrator for an MTO construction project this summer. The position
is located near Larder Lake/Kirkland Lake. This is an immediate opening to
join our talented and dynamic Infrastructure group.
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Successful completion of T131 in 2021 or T131A prior to 2021
- Experience on MTO construction projects as a Contract Administrator with at least one with a value over $6M
- rcca designation through OACETT or P.Eng with PEO
The following skills and knowledge would be beneficial:
- Sound knowledge of design standards, OPS specifications, standard drawings, materials and methods associated with highway/freeway/ATMS construction
- Proven analytical, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret Critical Path Schedules
- Ability to manage a small team