Maintenance Summer Students/Blanche River Health/Kirkland Lake and Englehart, ON
Été / Étudiant • Temiskaming Shores Région
Blanche River Health Offers:
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). Click on the link provided for more information - https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 18%, depending on the Collective Agreement (SEIU-Service or LIUNA-Service)
- Assisting maintenance staff with tasks such as lawn maintenance & minor repairs
- Must be a current student
- Must be able to work in an environment which requires you to sit and/or stand for long periods and have the physical ability to meet the demands of the maintenance department
- Other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume by April 16, 2021 to Jessica Parkman, CHRP – Human Resources
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.