Logistics Manager - Canadian Tire, New Liskeard, ON
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
Competitive salary, benefit packages, profit sharing opportunity, and team environment.
Canadian Tire is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Logistics Manager!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all day-to-day functions in the warehouse
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean, swept, and faced at all times
- Ensuring the high bay run is clean, swept, and faced at all times
- Ensuring all products are only warehoused when they exceed bin cap and are not eligible for promo or top shelf
- Setting warehouse goals and meeting deadlines
- Overseeing receiving and ensuring all shipments are separated into their designated areas
- Dissecting trucks
- Planning and organizing loads based on statistical data
- Adhering to "in the door, on the floor in 24" philosophy
- Ensuring all paperwork gets from trucks/couriers to the Operations desk
Please express your interest in this opportunity by emailing Jacey Parker, Human Resources Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Tire is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation of a disability throughout the application and selection process is available upon request.