Facility Attendant - Township of Armstrong, Earlton, ON
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
As a Facility Attendant you will work under the direction of the Facility Coordinator, the
Pool Facility Screener will provide:
1) Reception, Registration and COVID-19 Screening of all visitors to the pool
2) Provide Support and assist pool staff to coordinate traffic and sanitation
3) Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
4) Be able to work in a team setting as well as independently at times.
5) Requires tact and discretion and able to maintain confidentiality of information.
6) Perform duties as assigned by the Supervisor
7) Certification with Standard First Aid/CPR C would be an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, April 16, 2021, to:
Township of Armstrong
35 Tenth Street
Earlton, ON P0J 1E0
Attn: Melissa Cliche
Thank you for your interest in the above positions, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted for an interview.