Deputy Treasurer/Deputy Clerk - Town of Latchford
Temps plein • Temiskaming Shores Région
The duties include:
- Dealing with the public (property owners); processing all counter transactions
- Provide front line general service and information regarding Town business
- Payroll processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and month end procedures
- Budget preparation
- Attend Budget Committee meetings and Council meetings as required
- The above generally describes the duties involved. However, municipal work is varied in nature. The successful candidate will be required to perform duties in addition to the above from time to time as directed by the Clerk.
The successful candidate shall possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
- A high level of confidentiality, interpersonal, communication and customer relation skills
- High school or post secondary education
- Knowledge of accounting principles tax administration and Municipal Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with a minimum of supervision
The successful candidate shall provide a criminal record check.
Apply by sending resume clearly marked "Deputy Treasurer/Deputy Clerk".
Jaime Allen, Clerk
Corporation of the Town of Latchford
P.O. Box 10, 10 Main Street
Latchford, ON P0J 1N0